Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Try: Marshfield, MA

OK, first try to get a nice beetle was in Marshfield,MA. I found a 1962 Bug on craigslist with little rust and patina. I called the guy and we made an apointment. A couple of days later, he called me to say that he sold another car and wants to keep the beetle. Too bad for me.

Next day, the beetle was back on craigslist. WHAT THE F***!!!
Three days later the guy calls me and ask, if I am still interested. OK, we make an apointment for the next weekend.
On friday the guy calls me, if I can come earlier, because he needs to work later on. OK, earlier!
My wife and I drive 1 hour to Marshfield, but the guy is not there. He doesn't answer his phone either. WHAT THE FU**!!!!

First Try...Bad luck!

Lets put an ad on craigslist!

PS: I put up an ad on craigslist, and the guy send me an email. I just laught at him, damn bastard!

No comments:

Post a Comment